AbsInt StackAnalyzer Workshop
Workshop for AbsInt StackAnalyzer product: https://embeddedtools.store/product/absint-stackanalyzer/
StackAnalyzer Workshop – Basic (1st Day)
- Learning about aspects of Functional Safety, Static Program Analysis and Soundness by Abstract Interpretation (to accomplish safety requirements in the ISO26262, DO-178B/C, IEC-61508, etc. safety standards)
- Introduction to Static Stack Usage Verification: Traditional Measurement Approach vs. Sound static analyses.
- Learning the structure of the StackAnalyzer tool chain.
- Working with Hands-On demonstrator examples for a StackAnalyzer project.
- Learning the Basic Usage of the a3 GUI.
- After completing this Basic StackAnalyzer Workshop, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Set up your own Stack analysis project in a3 StackAnalyzer
- To produce your first worst-case stack usage results and interpret them correctly.
- To use the call- and control flow graph interactively for a better understanding of the results.
- To interpret the analysis statistics output.
StackAnalyzer Workshop – Advanced (2nd Day)
- Special attention will be given to the possibilities of the AIS annotation language in this advanced workshop
- More Advanced Options in Usage of the a3 GUI
- Concept of Source Files in the a3 Tool
- Learning on the concept of Calling Contexts
- Loop Transformation and Loop Contexts
- Learning the basic AIS2 Annotation Language
- Selecting the Analysis Scope
- Excluding Code Snippets
- Calls via Function Pointers
- Indirect Calls and Branches
- Loop Bound Annotations
- Source Code Annotations
- Interactive Value Analysis
- AIS Expressions
- Learning Advanced AIS concepts to help improving Precision of Calculated Worst-Case Stack Result
- a3 Batch Mode
- Result Combination
- Tool Qualification Strategies and Solutions
Before purchasing Training, please contact for date availability:
Need a quote? Click here to access our
convenient online quotation form.
Cancellation & No Refund Policy
No Return/Refund: All sales are final, there are no refunds.