ARM DSTREAM-PT Debug Probe
High-performance debug and trace capability, ideal for fast downloads and adaptive JTAG clock rates. DSTREAM-PT has the performance, adaptability-to-target, and broad Arm architecture support required for rapid development.
Need a quote? Click here to access our
convenient online quotation form.
- Debug on Arm processors from Armv4 onwards as well as CoreSight trace
- USB 3.0 and remote Gigabit Ethernet host connections
- Code download speeds of up to 12 MB per second
- JTAG clock of up to 180 MHz for lightning-fast software development
- Serial Wire Debug up to 125MHz (standard single-ended signaling)
- A wide range of target connectors
- Flexible DDR trace clock timing up to 300 MHz (600 Mbits/s per pin)
- Up to 32 pins parallel trace support (up to 19.2Gbps max trace bandwidth)
- On probe 8GB trace memory store
- Real-time dynamic monitoring to automatically calibrate trace sampling between clock edges
- Support for up to 4096 CoreSight devices (including CPUs)
- Remote target reset
- Device bring-up and test utilities
- Flexible architecture to support 3rd party IP and debuggers
JTAG and Serial-Wire Debug
32-bit wide trace capture at up to 300 MHz DDR (600 Mbit/s per pin)
Total trace bandwidth up to 19.2 Gbps
1.2V – 3.3V (configurable by target)
No Refund Policy
No Return/Refund: All sales are final, there are no refunds.