ARM DSTREAM-ST Debug Probe
High performance debug capability, which is ideal when needing fast downloads, adaptive JTAG clock rates, and parallel streaming trace. The DSTREAM-ST has the performance, adaptability-to-target, and broad Arm architecture support required for faster development.
Need a quote? Click here to access our
convenient online quotation form.
- Debug on Arm processors from Armv4 onwards as well as CoreSight trace
- USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet for direct or remote host connections
- JTAG clock of up to 180 MHz for lightning fast software development
- Instrumentation trace and/or Cortex-M instruction trace streamed directly to host PC
- Wide range of target connectors
- Flexible DDR trace clock timing up to 300 MHz (600 Mbits/s per pin)
- Support for up to 4096 CoreSight devices (including CPUs)
- Remote target reset
- Device bring-up and test utilities
- Flexible architecture to support 3rd party IP and debuggers
JTAG and Serial-Wire Debug
4-bit wide trace capture at up to 300 MHz DDR (600 Mbit/s per pin)
Total trace bandwidth up to 2.4 Gbps
1.2V – 3.3V (configurable by target)
Minimum software version
Arm Development Studio 2018.0 or DS-5 5.27
No Refund Policy
No Return/Refund: All sales are final, there are no refunds.